A Mind Game of Change
Why People Resist to Changes and Why People Change?
Issues to Address:
- Come across changes at workplaces
- Need to adopt to new ways of working
- Always need to initiate or execute changes
- Find people not engaged when undergoing changes
- Encounter people’s resistance when leading changes
- Discover people reacting negatively towards changes
- True face of changes: people resist to changes naturally?
- People’s reaction to changes: 3 critical forces in changes
- Key strategies of leading changes: what are the right pace and duration?
- How to communicate changes to heighten awareness
- How to turn negative emotion to proactive during changes
- How to deal with experienced staff for changes and allocate roles for different teammates
- How to make the changes more visualized and memorable
- How to get trust from others as a change leader