Rules of Influences
Influencing Others with Psychological Strategies, not Authority
Issues to Address:
- Often use authority to influence others
- Sometimes provoke arguments when doing persuasion work
- Need to cooperate with other departments
- Require to work with external vendors
- Manage clients and build credible relationship with clients
- Do selling or negotiation frequently
- 6 pre-requisites of influence
- 3 sources of influence and the cost of different sources of influence
- When is the best timing to influence others?
- ROI on Interaction: how to make you more credible than others in daily interaction
- ROI on Presentation: how to make your proposal or ideas more attractive to others
- ROI on Conversation: how to influence others from 7 different perspectives
- What is the best combined strategy on influencing others?