Where’s Your Customer?
Putting Your Customers as Priority When Making Decisions
Issues to Address:
- Provide customer services to end customers
- Offer professional services to internal customers
- Coach frontlines to provide professional services
- Provoke complains from others when working with others
- Manage and lead a team of customer services professionals
- Make operational decisions based on own departments without considering others
- What is customer centric service mindset?
- Service mindset at work and life
- 10% improvement on services reduce 25% of work load?
- Formula to assess the centricity of your aervices
- What are the key touchpoints of your services
- What are the 3A criteria of great services
- Applying the touchpoint techniques and 3A criteria to revamp your services