Don’t think like a staff, think like a Boss.
What it is:
This program focuses on helping the new recruits or interns in order to let them know what an entrepreneur is. They can learn the attitude and mindset of a successful entrepreneurs. The program provides opportunities for them to experience what factors to be a people leader.
Training needs that the program address:
- Young employees want to learn how to be a successful entrepreneur
- Managers want to train their new recruits to the future people leader
- Employees want to experience the challenges and changes of being an entrepreneur
- Employees want to identify the area that the need to improve to be an entrepreneur
Part 1: Normalization and Ice-breaking Activity
Part 2: Why Goals Important and Entrepreneurs’ Attitude
- Through Psychological Activity “Natural Selection” to experience how entrepreneurs do in times of challenges and changes
Part 3: Entrepreneur Mindset vs. Employee Mindset
- Understand how a goal help us to save energy for the most important things
- Learn to turn our mindset from negative to positive
Part 4: Application of the learning and visualize the Dreams
- Point out the differences and how an entrepreneur thinks
- Learn how a successful leader manage their time
- Identify the dream and learn to make it becomes possible
- Through Psychological Activity “Magic Loop” to experience how to apply those learnt knowledge to make a breakthrough to meet challenging target.