🌟Are You Ready to #Change?
🌟Prepare the changes TODAY for a #better #TOMORROW
🌟Only in times of #adversity, our eyes will be open wide.
🌟We can see #Happiness only we had met #Sadness.
The time after coronavirus is the best timing for making changes for a better tomorrow for yourself and your companions.
Wednesday, April 29th @16:00 – 17:00
Register Your Free Spot Now:
In the #live #webinar, we will talk about the results of a local survey about the changes in the post-pandemic period.
Furthermore, we will also share how an individual will change from a psychological point of view and what can we do in order to:
Catch the opportunity of changes in the post-pandemic period!
💡What You Will Learn From This Webinar 💻:
1️⃣. Individual Changes in Adversity from a Psychological Perspective
– People resist to changes naturally?
– <Love-Hate Cycle> in changes
2️⃣. Survey of Change After Dawn
– <Top 3> actions to do after coronavirus is gone
– What is the major long-term change of people after gone through the #pandemic experience
– <Top 3> direction to deal with the future changes after dawn
3️⃣. How to Facilitate Individuals to Change
– <2 Core Pathways> to leading to individual changes
– What action to take to deal with each factor of #resistance to changes
– <Change Components Matrix> to let you know what to do purposefully to facilitate people change
Speaker: I/O Psychologist Mills Wong
😄Mills is a registered Industrial and Organizational Psychologist.
😄He is now a presenter of the radio programs in RTHK 1, 捉心理and講東講西, and D100三個口.
😄He is also writing columns for晴報and立場.
😄On TV programs, Mills had taken part as a guest presenter in the programs such as五夜講場, 絕世港男and快樂從心開始2.