Chris Chan (Registered I/O Psychologist)
- Registered Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
- Registered Social Worker
- Distinguished Trainer 2019, HK Management Association
Chris has over 20 years of people and organizational development in MNCs across insurance, banking, telecommunication, retail, and statutory sectors. His previous positions are:
- Head of Brokerage Learning, Partnership Academy, AIA
- Learning & Development Department Head, SmarTone Telecommunications
- Head of Management Development (SVP) , China Construction Bank (Asia)
- Section Head of Leadership & Management Development (Senior Manager), Hang Seng Bank
Chris worked with senior executives and has been applying his psychological knowledge and training skills in developing a series of result-proven programmes. One of his signature programmes was designing a “Next Generation Business Development Manager” training programme to uplift their mindset and skillset in driving business. With his course delivery skills, on-going coaching and performance tracking, the business managers achieved 30% growth in business.
He applied contemporary psychology like positive and behavioral psychology to conduct courses for over 1000 executives and sales managers with positive feedback in leading others & business effectively. He has been coaching quite a number of talent staff in winning awards by local and overseas organizations. These awards include but not limited to Excellence in Training Award, Distinguished Trainer Award, Distinguished Sales Award, Best Financial Planner Award, and Service & Courtesy Award, etc.
During leisure, Chris loves to run and travel to live with his dream of embracing diversity by learning different cultures.
He has been travelling in the Pacific for 5 years with his son from 2 to 6 years old.
He loves to study history, psychology, and politics which motivated him to leave a legacy for his son by publishing two books: “In Search of Green Travelling” and “Winning in Happiness – Travelling with Pa Pa in the Pacific”.
- MSc Occupational Psychology, University of Leicester, UK
- MSocSc in Applied Psychology & MBA, City University of Hong Kong
- BBA (Marketing) & BA (Social Work), University of Kentucky, USA
- Full Member, Division of Industrial & Organization Psychology, HK Psychological Society
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Hong Kong Registered Social Worker
- Certified Administer of WorkPlace Big Five Profile 4.0
- Registered US Corporate Coach
- Certified Administer of MBTI Psychometric Assessment
- Certified Behavioral Consultant on DiSC
- Neuro Linguistics Programming Certified Master Practitioner
- Train the Trainer Certificate Programme in Enneagram