Desmond Mok (HKMA Distinguished Trainer Awardee)
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Psychology from HK Polytechnic University
- High Diploma in Social Work from HK Polytechnic University
Desmond was a registered social work specialized in people development and obtained a Distinguished Trainer Award by HKMADesmond has developed his career as an in-house training team head in the leading companies of different industries such as retail, manufacturing, logistics, catering and beverage in the past 10 years.
Desmond designed and delivered a series of leadership programs for managers of a restaurant brand for a leading catering and beverage company of Asia. Compared with the brands which didn’t participant, the staff turnover decreased by 35%, operation efficiency increased by 18.5% and services upgraded by 3.6%. In addition, sales volume increased by 7.4%. The flying color of the program brought him a Distinguish Trainer Award. Besides, he had built a systematic training system for operations team to support a franchising project of the company for business expansion in Asia-Pacific.
Moreover, he integrated all activities of people development and further developed 8 technical competency models which were involved around 80 managers and 10,000 frontline staffs in 2 business units of a Fortune 500 company in China to support the global strategies.
Desmond is also good at managing projects and campaigns. He delivered a staff engagement campaign for a multi-national corporation and raised 50% of the employee satisfaction score in half year. Besides, he had established a customer service standard for 30 stores of a famous international fashion brand. Furthermore, he managed to launch a global e-learning program with a regional project team at very limited budget.
What’s MoreDesmond was a Distinguish Trainer Awardee so it is expected he likes talking and sharing … so much.
Apart from that, he likes video shooting and photographing but more accurately he is a selfie expert as he is capable of taking a selfie with 10 people who all show perfect faces in proportion magically.
He looks fitter in photo, but actually … anyway he enjoys eating so much that makes him a good cook accidentally.
Football, basketball, badminton … etc., he loves them all … but only watching, not playing. 😛
- Distinguished Trainer Awardee
- Micro Expression Master Trainer
- 10-Minute JIT Coaching Certified Trainer
- Facet 5 Certified Facilitator
- MBTI Step 1 & 2 Administer
- Certified Interpreter of D.I.S.C.
- Ocapi Change Progress Analysis Certified Facilitator
- NLP Master Practitioner
- “Whatzyrpoint”Certified Trainer
- DDI Learning System Facilitator
- Certified Trainer of “First 90 Days”,
- Certified Trainer of “Targeted Selection”
- Certified Instructional System Designer
- Applied Play Therapy (APT) Certified Educator